Webroot Software, Inc August 2009-Feburary 2011
Drove sales for Enterprise Web and Email Security SaaS (Software as a Service) through aggressive sales prospecting in SMB, public sector and education verticals. Worked directly with junior sales rep to drive pipeline growth through mentoring and development of territory plan. Conducted needs analysis and provided in depth product demonstrations for clients based on individual security requirements and initiatives. Exceed aggressive cold call metrics of 75 calls a day. Drove closed business through full management of the sales cycle from cold call to closed deal.
Hewlett Packard Company August 2008-August 2009
Covered multi state public sector business for the server and storage business units. Maintained and managed 8 million dollar pipeline through customer relationship management tools. Met or exceeded aggressive quarterly sales goals (198% in Q2). Drove sales by building solid relationships with customers and partners against major competitors such as Dell, IBM, & Sun.
52Eighty Longboards 2004-2008
Started and developed company into a viable enterprise. Dealt directly with customers to generate sales and sales leads. Hosted and sponsored numerous races and events that directly lead to sales increases.
Summary of Qualifications
- Generated new business through prospecting and territory development by utilizing creative sales and lead generation techniques.
- Proven ability to work and effectively communicate with customers to drive sales.
- Strong team and planning skills developed through direct experience.
- Awarded International Gold Echo Award for direct marketing campaign for Pitney Bowes. Click to View
- Placed 4th in national competition by developing a retail location analysis for Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
- Created a professional Marketing Communications Plan for Wells Fargo.